Monday, June 18, 2012

Upcoming Appearance: A Hundred Gourds 1:4 Magazine

Received an acceptance today from Ms. Lorin Ford, Editor of A Hundred Gourds Magazine. One of my haiku will appear in Issue 1:4 of the magazine.

Thank God :)

I'm also thankful for being able to work with one of the editors of another haiku pub--Heron's Nest. Ferris Gilli was assigned to be my editor and she helped me weave better, tighter haiku through her honest critique. It has been a while since an editor responded to me with little more than a form letter, so this is truly a breath of fresh air. With the shortage of reading material in the Philippines, I've been struggling to self-edit my work lately. Got a couple haiku in for consideration in Heron's Nest's September issue. Crossing my fingers. :)

No comments: