Sunday, December 12, 2010

Unexplained Weightloss

Usually I'd be rejoicing at getting skinny, but this is weird. It started with all the stress brought about by the different events we were handling during Resorts World Manila's Grand Fiesta Manila 2010. I dismissed it as just the stress of things getting to me.

Then a week later, it was still happening.

And now it's still happening no matter what or how much I eat!

No, I don't think it's that Fashion Slimming Coffee my officemate gave me, because I drank only one sachet when he dared me to try it out (and that was a week ago). I'm thinking of getting a check up, just don't have the time O_o

My Dad (and his mom and dad) had diabetes, making me a candidate for Type 2. I might just be paranoid, but I think it's better to be on the safe side.

No comments: