Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Busy Bee at The Fort

We just moved to a new office!

I didn't really like the idea of moving to Bonifacio Global City due to the difficulty of transportation; however I've started to like it here. There are still sights to see, unlike the sardine-like architecture of Makati. The air still smells like the air and not like something burnt.

I haven't been writing a lot these days. I feel like I need to gather some new experiences to get back into the fray. I did write over a hundred poems in 2013, so I can't blame myself for running out of steam.

I have some work that have been published and, as I wrote in a past post, I've also bagged a laureate for a poem I wrote for Mt. Fuji. They have mailed me my certificate, and it looks absolutely lovely. ^^

2013 Fujisan Haiku Competition

Some of my work have appeared already over yonder UK bridge. I'm so happy to receive my lovely copies of Magma Poetry and Abridged. My photography skills aren't the best, but here they are:

Lovely cover!
and here's my poem, "Pub(l)ic Lies"

This one is for Abridged. My poem "To Pay Homage" is printed in their 13th issue themed Mara:

Yup that's the cover. It looks like a nice photo. It's nice.
I have a couple of haiku coming up in The Heron's Nest and A Hundred Gourds ezines. I'll just make a separate post for those. :)

No comments: