Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's Productivity Monday

They say, when you're in a rut, take some time off. They also say that a better way to do it is to look at cute animals. The Washington Post writes about a Japanese study that proves this, and when it's the Japanese that confirm this, we must believe!

"Japanese researchers, however, have come up with a very offbeat approach: Showing workers lots of pictures of adorable, fuzzy, baby animals... What they found, in research published today, was that those who saw the baby animal pictures did more productive work after seeing those photographs – even more than those who saw a picture of an adult animal or a pleasant food."
Hear that? Cute BABY animals work best.

And since I was in a rut today, I searched some of the cuties that top my list: Kittens, dog puppies, seal pups, and otter pups. I also find parrots and other fluffy colorful birds very amusing, but I guess I can't include them in the list, huh? Only bebehs over here. :/

I found this gonna-make-you-squeal video of chirping (?) and bouncing otter pups. They're like toys! If only I could keep one as a pet. :3


No comments: