Monday, December 24, 2012

New Makeup, Coz I'm Kikay Like Dat

Balmbini Volume 2 by theBalm. In the palette: Promiscuous Pearl (Highlighter), Jinxy Jasmyne (Shadow/Liner), Manic Maribel, Open to Offers Olwen, Lavish Latoya, Strawberry (Lip & Cheek cream), and Nude (lipgloss).

I like all the colors, can easily go from day to night. The highlighter is extremely glossy, so no need to put a lot unless you want to look like a disco ball. Tried out this palette along with my Pout Paints (minx), and I noticed that the colors are less intense than they look on the pan.

Balmbini Volume 2


What I used: Balmbini Volume 2 all eye colors, In-2-It turquoise liquid liner, Pout Paints in Minx, Body Shop loose powder


The next set is my (real) Physician's Formula mineral bronzer and (fake) Benefit Hey Girl! Eyeshadow. Tried these out, and they're pretty good, even if the Benefit palette is just a rip off. The colors look very natural, good for everyday errands.

Benefit counterfeit and Physician's Formula



And then for the holidays, I got me a real shiny nail polish, Revlon Top Speed in Sheer Pearl. That's all haha. :)

No comments: