- Once, I took a pic with my mom, and when the pic came out, there was a white human-like silhouette beside me.
- Something switched off the lights at home, everyone heard the click of the switches.
- My old number called me. The sim card was in my wallet.
- In Dumaguete, something was typing on a fellow writer's macbook, the keyboard keys were moving on their own.
- In Bacolod, a fellow writer told me she saw a white lady floating above my head while I was asleep.
- I had dreams warning me of relatives dying. The dreams have always been right
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Supernatural experiences so far:
I hope I don't add anything else to this list. It isn't fun. O_O
Posted by anne carly abad at 12:15 AM