Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dark Clouds Overhead

Whew. I may not write much here for a while. Been under this dark cloud (depression?). Well, actually things have been rough lately. I wish they were otherwise. I guess that's just life. You can be happy one moment, and totally in the dumps in the next.

I was usually cheery. Perky. Bubbly. You know, those adjectives people use on people who are hyper. I'll work on getting my energy back. I want that light in my eyes back. But I know I have to get moving. I'm thinking maybe get active in muay thai again, been training for 2-3 times a week so I could up that a bit. I could also return to running more. I also reduced that because of my weird ankle problem plus the intermittent rains.

As for poetry. I have just one in the works...

Can't wait to leave work.

No comments: