Friday, May 17, 2013

Up Next, Two Poems to Appear in the International Poetry Review (IPR)

Whew! This has been a busy week for me. Battling sore throat. Another round of antibiotics. Several active accounts to write copy for. Cakes I baked and want to bake.

I haven't been training Muay Thai for a while now. I miss it. But I need to get well first.

This busy week brought me some good news, too. I got two poems accepted in the International Poetry Review (IPR). "Soup Bowls" and "A Site to Behold" are set to appear in the journal's spring issue this June 2013. IPR is published by the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.

From their website:

Founded in 1975 by Evalyn Pierpoint Gill and dedicated to her belief that the world will be a better place if we cross language barriers to hear the voice of the poet in different countries, International Poetry Review publishes poems from contemporary writers in all languages, with facing English translations. A portion of every issue is dedicated also to work originally in English.

No comments: