Sunday, February 24, 2013

First Time to Attend the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

Achievement unlocked indeed! Been wanting to attend this event since college, just that my plans never seemed to get fulfilled. But this year, I finally got the chance, and with my boyfriend, too. We were sluggish for the most part as we barely got any sleep to catch the 4a.m. service to Clark Freeport. Plus the day before, I decided to bake some Banana Blueberry Crumble Cake so we'd have breakfast the next day, picnic style.

Some pictures!

Raw form of my Banana Blueberry Crumble Cake

About to be baked Mmmmm
Success! Need I say this was a hit? It was especially good fresh as the crumble was crispy
Humpty Dumpty, the crowd favorite

The BF posing

Breitling Jets, Aerobatics

Axe Space Shuttle Balloon

Space Shuttle in the Stars

No comments: