Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nongshim Shin Ramyun is Safe! :D

For instant noodle lovers like me, Korean ramyun is a must-eat. IT IS A MUST.

So imagine my devastation when my beloved noodles were banned from the market? These noodles are said to contain benzopyrene, a known carcinogen. I was in denial. I still kept eating my fave Shin Ramyun.

But then I decided to do some research. I wanted to prove that this ramyun isn't tainted. And guess what? We have good news! My fave Nongshim Shin Ramyun is benzopyrene free according to a study done in Thailand. 

My friend also linked the ingredients list to me. Yup, looks clean enough for me! *Slurp!*


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, i love me my Shin Ramyun as well, you can get a 25% discount here. =)

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/18424702/Korean+Shin+Ramyun+/+Shin+Ramen+25%25+disc?referralKeywords=ramen&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-1,1