Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nick Joaquin Literary Awards 2011 Invite!

What does this mean?! 

That was the first thing that popped up in my head when I saw the subject line of the email. My goodness they sure can get a girl worked up. I read the email to find that it's an invite to the Awards night on September 22. I don't want to expect, but seeing the invite made me hope that I might have a chance. Argh! *pulls at hair*

 Whatever happens, I know I shouldn't let this affect my attitude toward writing. But it sure is hard to ignore...



2 comments:

lc said...

I got the same invite too! Yeah--what does it mean? I don't want to raise my hopes up either!
I'll just worry about what to wear. Might be fun.

Anne Carly Abad said...

Hello Ic,
I was told everyone who was published in Phil. Graphic has been invited.:) See ya there!

Anne