Saturday, July 23, 2011

Give me a break with the 6's!

The other day I just posted that there's something eerie with the all the number 6's appearing these last few weeks. It started with my number of Facebook friends hitting 666. Then I checked my blog stats and got just as many 6's:


Oh but it doesn't end there. I checked my Yahoo inbox and guess what, more 6's:




I have decided to look into this, because I feel as if this sign doesn't want me to ignore it.

I searched possible meanings and got:
IN NUMEROLOGY 

666, 6666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world or due to mental or emotional imbalance. This sign indicates your thoughts are not clear and you should not continue with this train of thought. Let it pass.

IN DREAMS

666 - To see the digits 666 in your dream, represents the devil and all things evil. Its appearance in your dream may point to some illicit activity or some wrong doing.

I think the numerology interpretation is the more fitting one, if ever, because yes, there is a lot of instability going on right now, given that I just moved to a new workplace. Perhaps I need to settle in, that's all. Who knows?

No comments: