Sunday, March 31, 2013

Good News, Bad News

I recently got back to writing fiction. This year, I finished three already. I decided to submit some to markets I love, like Strange Horizons. I waited less than a month. I was getting nervous since I really worked on that story I sent, but it came back with a rejection. The good part is, it was a personal rejection letter and the feedback from the editors is really helpful. I had readers before I submitted, but looks like none of them caught the problem, which was quite a biggie T_T

In any case I've edited the story and will try other markets.

The good news is, I got an acceptance from Modern Haiku for a poem of mine (with a minor edit). The poem is set to come out on their issue 44:3.

It is not all doom and gloom today, fortunately!

No comments: