Thursday, August 9, 2012

An Open Letter to the Admin of KPMG Bldg., Makati


August 7, 2012

Building Administrator’s Office
KPMG Bldg., Ayala Ave., Makati City

Dear Admin:

This is to file my official complaint on your security personnel, assigned to KPMG Bldg. on August 6, 2012. At around 9:50 a.m. of August 6, 2012, I went inside your building, through the outsider’s entrance and had my bag checked by the security guard. I usually encounter two security personnel, one at the bag check and one at the door beside Tea Farm (I was told his surname is Daga). The guard at the bag check always greets me good morning. For the last five months, I often pass through the premises because I buy my milk tea from Tea Farm two to five times a week. NOT ONCE HAVE I BEEN WARNED that I am not permitted to pass through the premises.

However, the security guard assigned to the door right beside Tea Farm (9:50 a.m. of August 6, 2012), stopped me and, in a loud voice, embarrassed me in front of many people. He claims that he has warned me THREE TIMES already that I should not pass through the premises, that it is not allowed. He claims that he and the other security personnel have been TRACKING me and have proof that I, indeed, have not been following earlier warnings, an accusation that is FALSE. I have NEVER been warned, and there is no reason that they should TRACK me as if I am some criminal. Thus, this is purely harassment. Do your guards do this to everyone?
This is tantamount to moral damages to my person, and I am very much tempted to file charges because of this event unless corrective measures are undertaken. Had I known that outsiders are not allowed to pass through KPMG bldg., then I would NOT have done so. It should be made clear to your security that they have the right person and are not merely accusing innocent people of not following some unknown rule. I am very much confident that there is no proof that I am the said person who has repeatedly been ignoring Mr. Daga’s warnings.

Please settle this ASAP or else I will press charges.

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Anne Carly Abad
Netbooster Asia
cabad@netbooster.com

No comments: