Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Choosing and changing

Most of the time, people choose change in the hopes of finding better things at the other end of the rainbow. We have our sights on the proverbial greener grass or that shining pot of gold. But more often the change one has been so excited about turns into something else, maybe you find the evil leprechaun instead and it's ready to cook you in a big boiling pot of disappointment.

Well there's no use speaking in riddles, I'm just saying I'm about to dive into another big change of my own choosing. I can only cross my fingers and pray that I'm not headed towards another vat of misery. o_O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find what you're looking for Anne!

Good luck :)

Anne Carly Abad said...

Hi Jeff! Thank you:) I hope you're doing well:)