Thursday, July 17, 2014

Poems Published in Apex Magazine, Expanded Horizons, A Hundred Gourds and The Heron's Nest

I know these pubs sound disjointed. Apex and Expanded Horizons are both Speculative Fiction joints that also accept some poetry. On the other hand, A Hundred Gourds and The Heron's Nest are Japanese short form publications for haiku, tanka, haibun and haiga.

Anyway, I guess I'm kind of like that. A bit disjointed some times. I'm wistful and willful, I just go where my fancy takes me, whether its in the hyper-realist world of haiku or the fantastic realm of speculation.

These are my currently available titles:


"The First Stone" - Apex Magazine
**Cover at left
"Their Extinction" - Expanded Horizons
Haiku "night rain"; "silver moon" - A Hundred Gourds 3.3
Haiku "frangipani" - The Heron's Nest

No comments: