Sunday, May 18, 2014

Poems: "Vessels" in Silver Blade and "Three Times She Loved" in Songs of Eretz

These two poems are now available for reading!

Songs of Eretz Editor's Note:

It is with great pleasure and not a little pride that I present this, the fourth quarterly issue of the first volume of Songs of Eretz Poetry E-zine.  The feedback from the readership has been overwhelmingly positive, and, according to the e-zine’s traffic tracker, there have been nearly one thousand visits to the e-zine page and over fifty thousand visits to the poetry review blog since the e-zine’s inception.  I am truly humbled by this response.

My poem "Three Times She Loved" can be read here.


Meanwhile, I also appear in Issue 22 of Silver Blade. Read and listen to "Vessels" on this page. (Actually I'm still recording the reading with the help of my mother because I speak kinda funny with all this mucus from my colds)

No comments: