Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Two of my poems accepted in the Philippines Graphic Magazine

So aside from me signing up for my first official Muay Thai fight (wtf did I get myself into???), I received an acceptance letter last night from Ms. Alma Anonas-Carpio of the Philippines Graphic Magazine. I'm so happy that I feel like I'm gonna do good in my first fight! I'm gonna train much harder starting today.

Here's the letter I got:

Hi Anne,

Thank you for submitting your poems to the Graphic. We have selected two of your poems, A Sense of Loss and Habagat, for our literary section. They are lovely pieces and it is our pleasure to carry them in our pages.

Alma Anonas-Carpio
Literary Editor

*Positive thinking*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I just wanted to ask as to how to submit to Phil Graphic? I can't find the email add... Thanks in advance!

Anne Carly Abad said...

Hi Ilse, they used to have a post on Facebook Notes stating their guidelines. Now, I think, guidelines are here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/joel-pablo-salud/philippines-graphic-nick-joaquin-awards-contest-rules/10150877424546568

Query them first, maybe.

Thanks!

Anne